The HRH Global Resource Center aims to:
- Create and maintain a global exchange of HRH evidence, tools and innovation;
- Foster learning, knowledge sharing and dialogue across sectors, geographical barriers and cultural boundaries; and
- Accelerate the implementation of evidence-based HRH solutions.
In addition to maintaining a growing collection of HRH resources, the HRH Global Resource Center offers:
- Personlized librarian support: The GRC librarians can help you locate resources for your work and assist you in finding useful documents in the collection. To request assistance, please use the simple forms on the Contact Us page.
- Hosting services: Resources created or used in developing countries, such as national HRH strategic plans, are a priority for the GRC. They are happy to consider hosting any such documents that are not currently available on the web as long as they receive permission from the publishing organization.
- Special collections: We welcome collaborative endeavors with projects working in the field of HRH that do not have a website. The GRC can provide more extensive hosting services for these project resources and can offer an individualized page on the GRC to showcase your work.
- Original content: The GRC produces regular News articles, Resource Spotlights, Leaders in Action Interviews and a monthly Newsletter. They have also created a Tutorial on how to use the GRC and selected Subject Guides to introduce important HRH topics and help users find more information in the GRC collection.