One that I found particularly useful is Creating open educational resources - which is a unit that looks at the pedagogical issues involved in the creation and selection of self-study educational resources for a set of intended learning outcomes.
The other units released are:
- Creating musical sounds
- Revolutions in sound recording
- Voice-leading analysis of music 1: the foreground
- Voice-leading analysis of music 2: the middleground
- Ratio, proportion and percentages
- Working life and learning
- BSE and vCJD: their biology and management
- The MMR vaccine: public health, private fears
- Composition and improvisation in cross-cultural perspective
- Structural materials in cells
- Numbers, units and arithmetic
- Rounding and estimation
- Vectors and Conics
- An Introduction to Information Security
- Scattering and Tunnelling
- Am I Ready to Study in English?
- Exploring the English Language
- Personal and Career Development
- Operations, technology and stakeholder value
- Complex numbers
- Number systems
- The big bang
- Introduction to active galaxies
- Jupiter and its moons
Given that I will going to Ghana in a couple of weeks, I found the previously published unit Textiles in Ghana to be very interesting.
As always, I recommend a visit to the OpenLearn portal.